Tricking, first Schedule - Getting ready

So like i said before, I better start with the most basics of basics...  I have no gymnastic experience, in fact, I've barely practice any sport out PE classes. All i do is a lot of cycling, some running, some walking the dogs, some push ups and whatever, so starting may be a lil rough on me...

Well, after studying a lil bit about tricking I gathered some basic information. First, Strengthening our core seems very important... I mean, it seems that many of tricking moves imply raising my feet and legs way above ground, but this is because I need to raise my core, the movement of raising my legs and feet will help my core to raise... or at least that's what I understood? Remember I'm just a kid, I had no idea what I'm saying =3= . So the core seems to be pretty important, and I don't really know many ways to strengthen it except for a few workouts, so I'm gonna try to strengthen it through some gymnastic moves, like doing a cartwheel, Front handsprings, stuff like that, I guess.

Now, I guess it's also very important to not start doing stuff that are way out of our league... Seriously, yesterday i tried to do a back handspring , I was all like "pft, yeah, bet I can do this iiiiiisaleeeeee" yeah, I can't. All I got as a result was a aching back. Patience, one must have, to the force, control.

Ugh, i talk too much...Let's get to the point.
Here's my Schedule:
Deadline - 6 February (When I go back to school)
Stuff I'll have to learn - Let's start with the basic , ya?
-Front Handspring (This time I'll try to connect my feet with the ground, not my ass)
-Cartwheel
-Hand stand (with two hands, maybe later I'll do it with one)

I have no idea if this is too much or not, i heard it depends on the learning speed. But even if it isn't much, means I'll start the next schedule even sooner, right? No biggie.
Well... now things get real! Wish me luck and look forward my next posts!








0 comments:

Post a Comment