Day # 4 - YES! Hard work hardly fails!

Maybe I'm overexcited, maybe yes, but I've managed to do proper handstands today! Sure it's still not much... but I'm glad I actually did this! I guess once I actually start doing them right it sorta became automatic ... Still, I need to do more and better, now I can handle up to 5 seconds, and I land my feet without hurting myself. I need to perfect it so I can handle at least a whole minute... Think that's gonna take awhile though...
Meanwhile I start trying to do front handsprings, and I didn't get much results yet... Whenever I'm about to push my arms, my body just messes up so I won't fall on my backs... I get all hesitant so I fall, but since I get hesitant because I fall I can't really find a way to counter this... I assume I'll feel a lot more safe once I actually get it right once... So...guess its keep practising...
Although I'm having a lot of fun with all this, I can't help but to feel that I'm just tapping the tip of the iceberg...There are so many tricks, and I haven't even tried to do... meaning it'll be a bunch of years before I can actually do some fighting...
Oh, on other news, it seems like I can participate in my School's taekwondo classes, and i got a couple of friends who are interested in it too... So i guess pretty soon I'll know some moves~

0 comments:

Post a Comment