Day # 7 - If my backs haven't break yet...

Hmm seems like I have more resistance than I thought , I managed a whole afternoon of falling right into the ground, and didn't broke anything??! Some higher force must be at play...
I've somehow got some results! After falling so much I got all like "Screw behind scared, let's hit the floor with my backs!" and so I did... My 'handsprings' seem to be improving, just not too much, I finally got some more courage to kick my feet, but I'm still falling straight. I assume I'm lacking the whole "spring effect" on my arms, I can't seem to push them correctly... My backs and ass took some blows out of it, but somehow...this didn't scare me, but motivated me, maybe I'm a sadist... Then again, doesn't matter. I assume I'm falling like that cause my head and backs aren't as they should...

Well, truth is...I'm getting close to the deadline and I'm only halfway done with this moves, and school is starting again. Guess I'll have to find a way to keep practising...

I'd like to apologize for this blog's dullness... I've only done a few improvements and my blog as already like 10 posts... I'll try to only post important stuff from now on! (Good thing I don't have any followers yet...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment